No-Wire Access Acceptable Use Policy
No-Wire Access Acceptable Use Policy
What is the purpose of the Acceptable Use Policy?
What uses are not allowed?
- No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or Content. You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use the No-Wire Access services or the No-Wire Access website for any illegal, harmful or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
- Illegal Activities. Any illegal activities, including advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available services for gambling or disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography.
- Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Activities that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes or promotions, violating the privacy rights of any person, engaging in actions intended to cause physical or emotional harm, annoyance or inconvenience to us, our customers or any third parties or engaging in other deceptive or harmful practices.
- Infringing Content. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, menacing, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable.
- Harmful Content. Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
- No Security Violations. You may not use No-Wire Access to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a “System”). Prohibited activities include:
- Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System.
- Interception. Monitoring of data or traffic on a System without permission.
- Falsification of Origin. Forging TCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route. This prohibition does not include the use of aliases or anonymous remailers.
- No Network Abuse. You may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include:
- Monitoring or Crawling. Monitoring or crawling of a System that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled.
- Denial of Service (DoS). Intentionally inundating a target with communications requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective.
- Intentional Interference. Intentionally interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques.
- Operation of Certain Network Services. Operating network services like open proxies, open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers.
- Avoiding System Restrictions. Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a System, such as access and storage restrictions.
Our Monitoring and Enforcement
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or misuse of No-Wire Access services or the No-Wire Access website. We may:
- with or without notice to you, remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Acceptable Use Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of No-Wire Access or the No-Wire Access website;
- take any lawful steps to enforce this Acceptable Use Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of No-Wire Access or the No-Wire Access website;
- cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Acceptable Use Policy.
Reporting Violations of this Acceptable Use Policy
If you become aware of any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy by any person, please notify us immediately and provide us with assistance, as we may reasonably request, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, please contact us at